Designing and decorating a kindergarten is one of the most exciting things new parents look forward to. Many expectant mothers get the urge to do this as soon as they find out that they are pregnant, but now knowing what their baby’s gender will look like often stops them and keeps them waiting. However, if you are not patient enough, you can always fall back on a unisex kindergarten that any baby would enjoy. Here are some of the most beautiful unisex kindergartens that can inspire you every day.
- Baby boho – all love boho? Raise your baby with an appreciation for the boho lifestyle and aesthetics. You can start her young by going for your kid’s room with a boho-chic look. The good thing about a boho kindergarten is that you can add practically any color to your design palette and still get it going.
- Island inspired – Traveling with a toddler is a challenge. You may end up feeling stressed rather than relaxed. Instead of going to your favorite tropical destination, you can create an oasis for you and your baby from the comfort of your own home. These island-inspired nursery pictures are some of the cutest I’ve ever seen, and I’m sure you’ll be inspired to do the same.
- Jetsetter paradise – a mini jet setter like you? Give them a head start in their appreciation for traveling and exploring different places by setting up a travel room for them. Use maps, globes, and other travel items to decorate your kindergarten and decorate the walls with pictures of different cities and countries. The world belongs to you to conquer!
- Whimsical forests – Which child doesn’t love animals? If you’re aiming for a gender neutral nursery that every baby will like, a bizarre forest theme is the way to go. You can make it as rustic or contemporary as you want, and it will still look great.
- Rainbow bright – Would you like to do a gender neutral kindergarten but not a fan of neutral colors? A colorful children’s room with rainbow motifs could be exactly what you dream of. It’s a great theme for your baby’s nursery as all colors stimulate it. However, be careful not to pile up too much decor, so as not to overstimulate your baby and make him restless instead of being rested.
Do you love these ideas? Show us what gender-neutral kindergarten topics you have in mind by leaving a comment below!