For most women (including myself) there can never be enough storage space in the bathroom. Not all of us have the luxury of having bathrooms with built-in closets. So the next best thing is to improvise. You don’t have to have storage cabinets built. There are many ways to add storage space to your bathroom without breaking the bank. Here are some nifty storage hacks you can do for your bathroom.
- Make the most of the space under your sink – The space under your sink is a first-class property for storing items, be it cleaning products, toiletries or other bath products. Use an organization caddy or mini-drawer to store all of your goods, or use stackable baskets instead.
- Free up some space on the counter with cupcake stands – have a limited counter? Instead of taking up so much space on the counter for your everyday things and your make-up, you should instead store them on a tiered cupcake stand. This frees up valuable counter and your wash basin is guaranteed to look less cluttered.
- Consider adding corner frames – One of the places where a lot of space is wasted in the bathroom is the corners. Most people just put plants or a newspaper rack in the corner of their bathroom, but there is so much potential there that it would be such a waste not to use it. Why not add a corner stand there instead of a big old pot for artificial plants?
- Hang up baskets – Baskets are perfect for storing items, but they take up a lot of space. Instead of leaving them on the floor, hang them up or have them mounted on your walls. You can then use them to keep towels, toilet paper, and other large and bulky items in the bathroom.
- Add shelves to your walls – What are you doing with boring empty walls in your bathroom? Do you paint them a funky color? Hang up pictures or pictures? Why not install shelves for decoration and storage purposes? Shelves are fairly easy to install and also quite cheap. So there is no excuse not to use it.
- Install and use a breadboard – This storage space can be used in any room, but is particularly practical in the bathroom. Use it to hang your hair tools, hang up mini baskets for makeup and skin care, and mount mini pots for artificial plants. Check out these pictures for inspiration.
What is your favorite bathroom hack? Tell us in the comments!