Lighting is a vital part of every home. Good lighting in your home can turn a simple room into something gorgeous and chic. Monotonous lighting, on the other hand, can make a room look terrible, no matter how beautiful the decor and furniture is. Aside from strategically placing lights around your home, the type of light you have can also help design or destroy your space. Here are some brilliant lighting ideas for your kitchen that can range from monotonous to fabulous.
- Hanging Edison lightbulbs – If you look at them. Edison lamps seem pretty simple. With a little artistic touch, however, a bunch of Edison bulbs can become an instant art installation in your kitchen. Check out these pictures of hanging Edison light bulbs for inspiration.
- Pendant lights – Adding pendant lights to your kitchen is one of the easiest ways to give it an artistic touch. The great thing about pendant lights is that they fit well in any kitchen, regardless of space, theme or overall design. You can also choose from a variety of pendant lights, so you’re sure to find something that suits your taste and the aesthetics of your kitchen. You can even make them yourself with materials of your choice such as mason jars.
- Exposed wires and lights – on a tight budget, but still want to give your kitchen a nice shine? Why not dive right into the trend of exposed wires and lights? This is a great lighting idea for industrial and rustic kitchens, although I don’t see a problem with the fact that it also fits other kitchen themes.
- Kitchen spotlights – why on earth should someone want headlights at home, you might ask. On the one hand, spotlights are ideal for illuminating dark rooms. If you have the money to rewire your kitchen and renew your ceiling, get kitchen lights. It is ideal for cooking and entertainment in or near your kitchen.
- Statement chandelier – If you don’t want to illuminate your kitchen area first, but just want to spice it up with light, a beautiful chandelier in the middle of your kitchen may be sufficient. Choose between glass, iron or wood to improve the overall picture of your kitchen.
- Kitchen cabinet strip lighting – Give your kitchen a futuristic touch with light strips on cupboards and shelves. These are great for directing the focus on exhibits in your kitchen and transforming your space into something cool and contemporary!